We all think and dream of a better version of ourselves for the new year. I would like to share with you my new year’s resolutions:
1. Work from a written and specific goals program and make mid-course corrections as needed to achieve my important personal and professional goals.
3. Make every person I interact with feel important by treating them with dignity and respect.
4. Make sure each person understands his/her specific role in making the team a success.
5. Eliminate common timewasters and stay in high payoff activities.
6. Teach others how to do more, how to do it better, and how to come closer and closer to their full potential.
7. Learn from others as well as from books, CDs, and seminars.
8. Focus on what I can control and not waste time on things I can’t control.
9. Get individuals to mesh their goals with team goals.
10. Pay attention, listen, and learn.
11. Be optimistic and enthusiastic.
12. Always be prepared.
13. Lead by example.
14. Develop a high sense of urgency for outcomes.
15. Be patient with people, especially when they are being trained or learning something new.
16. Accept personal responsibility and hold team members accountable.
17. Act quickly to correct inappropriate behavior in a positive manner.
18. Look for ways to show appreciation and show appreciation often.
And that’s it! Thank you for letting me share…
On behalf of the entire team at the LMI BeLux, I wish you Happy New Year!
Julian Medeleanu, CEO LMI BeLux